Healing our communities through organ and tissue donation.
To recover organs and tissues by preserving every donation option, excelling in recovery and placement, and providing care for donors and their families.
- Compassion: To care for donor families and for those awaiting transplantation
- Diversity: To build community through multicultural partnerships
- Leadership: To demonstrate excellence in all areas of our work
- Honor: To respect each other and the donation wishes of patients and their families
- Stewardship: To protect the precious resources entrusted to us
- Trust: To earn, sustain, preserve public and professional confidence in all we do
- Recovery Services
- Donor Family Support
- Hospital Services and Professional Education
- Community Education and Awareness Programs
Tim Hobgood, liver recipient, and his mother at WRTC Donor Family Gathering.